No longer just another blog about making stuff with microcontrollers. Now with analogue electronics and RC related stuff as well!
Monday, October 27, 2014
Cheerson CX-10 Mod done properly this time around
I accidentally did the coolest paint job. I wanted to spray paint a CX-10 shell and rubbed it with nail polish remover to clean it. It dissolved a bit of the original paint, but that didn't bother me too much. I also gave the spray can only a very brief shake, not the minutes you're supposed to. Next thing I know, it looked like this:
It's got something alien skin like or something.
I also went ahead and removed the switch and added the tape like I said I wasn't going to. I even cut open a new lower shell, but this time I left the bottom in place, which also got a few layers of tape for added stability.
You can still see the piece of wire bridging the switch terminals.